View Single Post
Old 09-14-2004, 03:35 PM   #6
Light is Life
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Dark, dark, dark

This is a big religious mistake, earthly mentality.
God doesn't have a people anymore, he has a family now. If you turn your back on HIS SONS that are lost in this world, then YOU will be obliterated. Come on, our nation is the kingdom, and not any nation of this world.

"That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. "
John 3:6

No man is born of the flesh as spirit, he must believe in God with all his heart later to be born of the Spirit and become a living spirit.

God doesn't love flesh, he loves the souls of men. I could be descendant of Solomon and that would be nothing because I'd be descendant according to the flesh and the flesh is nothing. But if I'm descendant of Christ, that is, I was created to be a son of God, that is everything to God.

If a man is predestinated by God, will the home in which he WAS BORN influence in how much God cares about him? Wasn't he PREdestinated?

Instead of praying for a whole nation, pray for one single person that's asking right now "What's this life for?". If you can't bless one person, you won't bless any people.

And the foolishness of religion keeps persuading men, generations die, generations are born, nothing changes... because no one wants to experience something new, no one wants to experience LIGHT.

I won't pray for Israel, I won't pray for USA, I won't pray for what can't feel.

"I feel angry I feel helpless
Want to change the world
I feel violent I feel alone
Don't try and change my mind"