View Single Post
Old 12-05-2002, 03:54 AM   #25
velocityidp
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Hey everyone,

Thanks for the many replies on this board. So far, on the website, over 78 people have responded -- and that's just one 24-hour period!

And I have taken some of the posts into consideration. While I still think it is better to show direct and specific support for Scott rather than indirect support for his organizations, I do agree with those who wanted me to re-write the first paragraph.

It was sounding a little tabloid-esque, and that's not my intention. I've heard many very detailed and specific reviews from people regarding Scotts current state on stage -- and I felt justified in starting up this little page.

As fans, we noticed a change in the way Scott has been performing, and judging by some of the things he's said, he's having a rough time. It is NOT our place to assume things and nose around in his family life, but I think it is good for us to show that we're with him in whatever is giving him trouble. We just want to show a bit of support.

My intentions, and the intentions of the people that are writing in -- are nothing more than dedicated Creed fans trying to meet a need.

Please keep forwarding my initial post around! We're getting a great turnout, and I hope it keeps up at this pace!

-Nicholas F. Singh
By the words of men who have no ground

Can't sleep beneath the trees of wisdom
When your axe has cut the roots that feed them
Forked tongues in bitter mouths
Can drive a man to bleed from inside out

- "What If", Creed