View Single Post
Old 01-01-2006, 01:32 AM   #13
titan9
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: TGD certified Platinum by the RIAA

Better by roughly 1,000(I think Billboard had TGD's first week sales pegged around 94,500, or somewhere along that line, while AB's were around 95,000). I think WU still believes that Stapp, because his music is more pop radio friendly than AB's, will sell more than AB. Whether they are right or not, that remains to be seen. Right now, as far as I can tell, the sales for TGD and ODR are about equal(in terms of week by week sales). Still, I don't think comparisons are fair at this point. Really, I'd rather not compare the two.

As I'm typing all of this, 311 is on my TV singing one of their songs on New Year's Rockin' Eve. I find it hilarious. Maybe it's the lack of sleep talking, but I think it's funny how the lead singer is constantly hiding his injured hand from the camera's view, almost like he is ashamed of it. Given what we've heard from the AP and Security dude, and how 311 was so quick to proclaim their innocence, I'd be kinda ashamed as well if it came out that I might have been lying all along. I know, I know, this all has been rehashed and discussed a ton, but I just found it kinda funny. If the Security dude wouldn't have said that 311 started it, I'd still believe their story and wouldn't be laughing so hard about this.

I think I need to get some sleep before I ramble on anymore......

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!