View Single Post
Old 03-12-2005, 11:12 PM   #15
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) If you look here: http://sites.onlinemac.com/kincom/Ne...and%20Map.JPEG See where Christchurch is, well look diagonally accross from that and you will see Greymouth, that's where the Tornado was. I'm not sure exactly how far away that is from Christchurch, but there wouldn't have been damage there.
Oh there is a third little island right down at the bottom! Must be bloody freezing down there in the winter!

Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) LOL. I'm afraid to say that I don't have a good enough comeback for that one. You win, damn it! LOL.
*evil laugh* I will win again! We're so good we left out the fastest bowler in the world out of our team! hehehehe

Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) Muahaha, the wars on, lol.
yep come on yanks its just like baseball except our world series actually has teams from outside the u.s playing in it!

Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) Yeah I rekon, that would have been devestation everywhere.
True although luckily it was heading towards a fairy small town up right near the top east corner of the continent.

Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) Yeah it's very upsetting when you see that happening from a natural disaster, these people couldn't recover any of their belongings. But the response from the rest of NZ has been great, the community have raised alot of money for the people that have lost their homes, which is cool
True if some lunatic blows some people away its obvious who is to blame. When its a natural disaster or "act of God" who is there to blame?
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.
Alright, now it’s time for us to let you go.

Tool
Wings for Marie