View Single Post
Old 11-25-2003, 04:05 PM   #34
Malevolence
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Right. Well. Here's the point.

The rumors must have some sort of truth to them. Often times, rumors really are just jaded peices of truth scrambled together.

First off: Hestla has no real place among Creed. Personally, the idea of Brian Marshall going against Hestla? C'mon ... let's be serious here.

Hestla would get OWNED. No matter how musically sage he might be.

Marshall owns the damn bass. Especially in Creed.

Creed isn't looking for a freakin' singer/musicially magnificent/ I-can-play-piano-with-my-toes bandmember.

They just want a badass bassist to make badass music with, who will work together with the chemistry of the group.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is Brian Marshall.

Besides, Stapp forced Marshall out because of something trivial. Really, Stapp is the one who messed things up.

I still think that somewhere, in the woodwork, Stapp is the cause of many of the band's past and current conflicts.

Who knows? Maybe he got on Tremonti's case. Without the backing/support of Tremonti, Stapp has got nothing.

Maybe Tremonti decided he picked the wrong side and finally went with Marshall. Flip's gotta go with the music-maker.

Personally, I think that Tremonti's the man of the hour. He's got all the damn musical talent. Stapp's personal ideals and egocentrisim got in the way.

Creed and Friends. Minus Stapp.

HAH! ...

Hmph. The Devil must be enjoying the change of weather.

I hear Hell was long overdue a snow day or two.