Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2004, 01:30 PM   #11
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou) October 24th

"Obeying God brings great joy."

From the six-year-old who leaves her game because her mother has called her in for supper to the business executive who pays his taxes on time, we all live in a web of relationships dependent upon obedience to authority. Like a loving parent, God sets standards for our good and to protect us from evil and harm. Even though God's command is sometimes difficult, or doesn't make sense from our human perspective, obedience will always bring blessing, joy and peace.

Oh, the joys of those who do not follow the advice of the wicked, or stand around with sinners, or join in with scoffers.

Psalm 1:1

Heaven

Your Right It Dosent Make Sense From A Human Perspective Not Only Obeying My Friend But In All Things In Gods Works His Ways Is Not Our Ways The Way We Would Do Something And Just Know It Would Be The Perfect Thing To do His Way Is Still Better!!!! And Except The Small Blessings Of The Day Everday The Righteous, Are Blessed Everyday And The Self Righteous Miss Out On All Of Their Blessings Of Each And Everyday And Some Be So Blind They Would Call A Blessing A Curse They See Noir Hear Not And Over Look The Beauty And The Power Of His Kingdom. GOD BLESS YA HEV.......................
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything