View Single Post
Old 06-13-2007, 08:09 PM   #9477
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: 1 word to describe how you feel

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) *inhell*

Just lost my position as a director cause im on medical leaves since february ... one of my 'friends' accepted the new position...so im leaving this after 4 years...and to make my day 'complete' the father of my child said that he doesnt want talk to me anymore ...
Oh my sweet Ana, when it rains it pours the harder u seem to try the worser it gets a good friend told me that it keeps getting better all the time, GLORY TO GOD, somethings the last thing we really wanna here is it will get and things will be alright they will work out when you,ve heared it so many times, AND GLORY TO GOD THERE COMETH THAT POINT OF NO RETURN WHEN OH MY GOD I WISH YOU COULD SAY THOSE WORDS AGAIN LIKE YOU ALWAYS DID GLORY TO GOD, T GRAHM BROWN sung it best When He Said OH I Wish I Could Hurt That Way Again!!!! Regardless YOU MUST KEEP YOUR FAITH AS THE ULMIATE WEAPON when things get ROUGH U Still Gotta Keep The FAITH GLORY TO GOD,
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You