View Single Post
Old 06-22-2006, 01:29 AM   #44
Creed7352
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Alter Bridge Attacks

no one is taking ab's word as gospel...i fucking hate the fact that every stapp lover/fan has to come out and say "oh it's a double standard this and a double standard that.." no, it really isn't. i listen to both sides and form my own opinions based on that, for both bands. sounds to me that some are taking the living things side of the story as the truth and not ab's. ab doesn't deny a fight, they deny that a band member was in the fight.

ab was backstage preparing for their set. how could they be in a fight? michael and more than one fan said no band members were in the fight. one of the fans was up on the balcony for the show so he had a better view than those in the pit and he said no band member was in the fight. mark plays guitar for 4-6 hours everyday, playing up until 5 minutes before going on stage for ab's set. so, mark wasn't the "unidentified" band member. myles warms his voice up before the set. wasn't him either. flip stretches his arms/forearms/plays on a practice pad to get his wrists loose. wasn't him. brian stretches his forearms as well. wasn't him. the band as a whole sits down to go over the setlist and they do their little pow wow type thing to get each other all pumped up before their set.