View Single Post
Old 07-29-2004, 01:00 PM   #36
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Wow!
God has been doing so much in my life over the past few months. After my brother moved out and went back to Michigan in June, I was really freaken out at first, especially after my downstairs renters moved out on me. Then a week and a half after my renters moved out, I felt it strongly in my heart that I needed to forgive them and move on. Once my brother moved out and my renters were gone, I found myself getting closer to God and learning to rely on Him more then I ever had in my life! Cuz I'm the type of person that tried to handle things on my own and never really put my whole trust in God. But I'm learning to trust God more and more everyday, and now God has brought me 2 new renters and I have faith that everything will all work out because I waited and let God pick my renters instead of just doing it myself. I had to let go of Janelle and Rufus,cuz they never gave me a definite answer to wether they were going to move in or not. So my pastor called and said that his nephew was moving here and needed a place to stay, I said yes! We also are trying to sell some of our land and use the money to pay off this house and/or fix it up, and we have a realtor that is willing to help in any way he can and he is right now, scouting out the land to see if it can be used for housing! So there is a lot of exciting this happening in my life right now. I am so glad that I chose to give up my selffishness and trying to do things myself and just give it up to God! Cuz with Him, all things are possible!
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot