View Single Post
Old 07-29-2004, 02:16 AM   #34
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Quote: (Originally Posted by Creed_Defaultgirl) Here a few weeks ago satan was really toying with my mind. He was really confusing me, and actually got to the point where I thought that I wasn't saved. God kept telling me, go read you bible, go read your bible....so finnally I did, and right after I did, I had no doubt that I am a Christian. Now that I look back, I see why satan does this, because in the few days I was in disbeleif I wouldn't talk about God to anyone, because I kept thinking, if you're not saved, then what is the point in talking about God to people...you can't talk about God to people, you don't even have your own problems solved, and things like that kept entering my mind. I know it was satan lying to me, because I remember the point I was saved, and the point when I rededicated. He kept telling that stuff to me because if I beleived them, I was no use to God. Just thought I would share that story! I think now that I went through that it actually made my faith stronger. God has a big plan.....
That is encouraging for me cos I am in that time of darkness right now. Satan isnt hitting me with the youre not save thing, but he certainly is trying to convince me that I dont have a reason to be here. I thank God that I am still alive actually!

ROCK HARD!!!