Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2007, 08:54 AM   #1725
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
No Greater Love

john 15,13,14, this is my commandment that ye love one another as i have loved you greater love hath no man than this that man lay down his life for his friends ye are my friends if ye do whatsoever i command you to do, and 15 henceforth i call you not servants for the servant knoweth what his lord doeth but i have called you friends FOR ALL THINGS THAT I HAVE HEARD OF MY FATHER I HAVE MADE KNOWN UNTO YOU YE HAVE NOT CHOSEN ME BUT I HAVE CHOSEN YOU, and on brother david it reads and ordained you that ye should go and bring forth fruit and that your fruit should remain that whatsoever ye shall ask of the father in my name he may give it to you and all these things i command you that YE LOVE ONE ANOTHER, BUT AS WE CARRY ARE CROSS TODAY OR SECOND OR THIRD Haaaaa, do we stop and think about his needs ARE FOLLOW A SIGN SEEKING GENARATION GLORY TO GOD AND LIVE BY FEAR AND NOT BY TRUTH , GLORY TO GOD ALL THROUGH THE BIBLE YOU JESUS REQUIRED A LOT OF NEEDS AND A LOT REQUIRES A LOT AS UNTO LAYING YOUR LIFE DOWN FOR YOUR BEST FRIEND AND FORSAKING ALL OTHERS I,ll Never Forget Those Precious Words FOLLOW ME AND Ur Right Brother when we choose to lay down our cross we forget how to follow THAT WILL AND THAT PLAN OF OUR PRECIOUS ALMIGHTY, HIS NEEDS, he Needed A Chosen Woman To give Him Life He Needed A A Chosen Donkey To Ride Him To His Birth Place HE NEEDED THE STAR OF DAVID TO SHINE SO BRIGHTBRIGHTER THAN ANY OTHER TO SHOW THE WISE MEN THE WAY THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE GLORY TO GOD HE NEEDED JOHN TO BABTISE HIM HE NEEDED FRIENDS TO WHATCH AND PRAY WITH HIM HE NEEDED SOMEONE TO HELP HIM CARRY HIS CROSS, And Uplifting words such as we have not very much farther to go my lord, GLORY TO GOD, i know of a friend who was in trouble and awoke me in the night whatches and night sweats And i called and i said i cant get to u right now OH GLORYYYYYYYYYY But I WILL WHATCH AND I WILL PRAY as the sitution changes AND PEACE WONT BE FAR FROM THEE B/c HE IS UNDER THE DESTROYER BECAUSE AS WE CALL AND KNOW GLORY TO GOD THOSE TO STONES WERE NOT MADE IN TO BREAD, GLORY AND HE DID NOT TRADE HELL FOR PARADISE,
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You