View Single Post
Old 09-12-2011, 10:28 AM   #305
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: That Which IS Can,t Be Divided

Quote: (Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing) PRAISE JESUS,I know everybody is so tired from this rage and war the hands are week and the kness be feable how much more do we bear the word tells us blessed is that able is to stand and withstand anything, he will render us to mercy for he bears and stands with us, just like he said that he would, the beautide and woes, going into JOHN>6>38>40. The word of Jesus tells us, I always remind those that are reading THAT JESUS SAID, NOT TRULY , PRAISE JESUS, In this day of modern socitey and to the young many has not great understanding or any at all OF WHAT INTERCESSION Of the spirt is , the word says I came from heaven not to do my will but the will of he who sent me and this is the fathers will which hath sent me that of all which he hath given me. I should loose nothing but should raise it up again at the last day and this is the will of him that sent me...he spoketh unto theme get rest with me in the desert for a while, PRAISE JESUS. .....Im going to leave ya,s to study...ROM>9>10>30>4>33>34. PEACE BE WITH US ALL IN JESUS NAME Blessings And Strengeth In all things Love ya,alls Trulys final thought for the momeant Give into patients before we give into panic
Praise, Jesus I was revicing a few things and overlooking somethings I put together that would be to some confusing...SO the easy way to ready and study through these, would be to read the entire chapters Of ROM.9 and the entire chapter Of ROM.10...it will be eaiser that way than skipping from verse to verse, those of you that have studied and read and figured that out for yourselves, I SALUTE YOU, peace be with us