View Single Post
Old 03-23-2004, 04:06 PM   #26
SCOTTSMYMAN
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by luvscott4ever) I can't wait either!!! And believe you me, you WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!! I've seen APC, 3 times, and everytime was AWESOME!! Can't wait to add 2 more shows to my list...Also thinking about going to Red Rocks in June to see them...I've heard that Red Rocks in Denver is an AWESOME venue...I've seen pictures and it certainly looks cool!!!
I know my first live APC/ Maynard experince. I won't be in the pit but at least I'm in the front row. As long as I see him moving that will be fine with me.
Good luck on that show in Denver. I hope you get to go. Too much Maynard is never enough , right!!??

As for the e-mail I sent it Friday night , I think! Well,. here is a site full of pics for my fellow MAYNARD FREAKS!!!!!

http://www.aperfectcircle.org/

click on images and you will see MJK's name. They have like 8 pages of pics. Don't drool all over the computer either because you'll short it out. Not too mention all the other great pics they have! Believe me ladies , it's worth checking out!!!

"I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies "

Last edited by SCOTTSMYMAN : 03-23-2004 at 04:22 PM.