View Single Post
Old 06-26-2010, 09:02 PM   #6
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Adam and Eve's Sin

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sasa) All I need is the LIGHT of the world. Confession of Him certainly manifests positive energy in all the dark areas of my life. Pure self sacrifice, love, non discrimination, acceptance and appreciation of diversity, forgiveness, healing, encouragement, kindness, courage, strength, leadership, simple living, friendship, PEACE..etc..etc...etc..
I am ever thankful for His example in my life... thankful for His eternal presence. Certainly...LIGHTENS my path...

__________________________________________________ __
"9 Remember, O Eve, the garden land, and the brightness thereof! 10 Think, oh think of that garden in which was no darkness, while we lived in it."
..Adam (Forgotten Books of Eden)

"As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he"... King Solomon (Proverbs)

As the physically weak man can make himself strong by careful and patient training, so the man of weak thoughts, can make them strong by exercising himself in right thinking... James Allen (As a man thinketh)

"If thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light;" ...
Jesus (N.T.)
yes indeed the power OF THE ETERNAL OF GOD, PRAISE JESUS, All Though There May Be Many Dark Boundries In Spitrual Awakings And So Forth, Wisdom Is A Place Of Darkness, BUT JESUS CHRIST, Brings All Our Darkness In The Light, Because In Him Be Light There Is No Darkness, In Him Is Life Not Death, If Our Body Hearts And Minds Are Commited To Him Father, IN , Daily Strife, Over In Corithians The Word Tell Us, That Even The Weakness Of GOD IS GREATER THAN THE STRENETH Of Man And The Foolishness Of God Is Greater Than The Wisdom Of Man, AND PRAISE JESUS The One Thing Im Glad You Brought That Up, We Should Indeed Be Thankfull For Is His Eternal Presence In Our Life, So We Thank Him For Taking Not The HOLY SPIRT AWAY FROM US, PRAISE JESUS, And His Spirt And Truth, Thank You Sasa,