View Single Post
Old 06-26-2010, 10:51 AM   #4
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Adam and Eve's Sin

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sasa) I don't know about you Jason, but I am tired of eating apples and peaches.
I am quite full of them.
I quote you:
"God allows them to operate and He is in control. But if you're stuck thinking Adam and Eve were eating apples, then unfortunately you're already deceived."

So what exactly do you think that story illustrates, aside from disobediance?

I would love to hear your opinions, and I respect your unique perspective on the subject.
I Know It Sasa, Jason Is A Beautiful Vessel in the Precepts, In The Armour Of God, i could,nt help but to agree with ya this morning, i can,t speak for jason on the apples and peaches, Like Nadle Cole, I I Would Believe It Was A Pink Cadilac First, Lord We Need One Tonite ...... aside from disobediance, it illustrates 2 things to me, failure of Gods Creation Man, and failure of man kind in all things, And The Reason Why, God Gave His Only Begotten Son, To Not Only Endure His Chosen And His disciples , BUT TO BEAR THE SINS OF THE WORLD, Peace Be With you Sasa for letting your opinon be heared, And Illustrates again...in my opinion EVERY Knee Shall Bow every tounge confess that jesus christ is king of king and lord of lords,