Thread: Today...
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2005, 10:07 AM   #3
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Amen

well acording to scriptures avoding opion of self i do believe are beloved paul was again trying to tell us of greater works And Even Gods Care Of His Redeemed Isa,ch.49.8.13 thus saith the Lord In An Aceptable time have i heared thee and in a day of salvation have i helped thee; And i Will PRESERVE thee and give thee for a covenant of the people to establish the earth to cause inherit the desolate heritages that thou may say to the prisoners Go forth; to theme that are in Darkness show yourselves they shall feed in the ways and their pastures shall be in all high places they shall not hunger nor thirst neither shall the heat nor sun smite theme for he hath mercy on theme shall lead theme even by springs of water shall he guide theme and i will make mountains a way my highways shall be exalted behold these shall come from far and lo these from the north and from the west ad these Blah Blah HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Sing O Heavens and be joyful O earth and break forth into singing O mountains for The Lord Hath Comforted and will have mercy upon his afflicted
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything