Thread: Let It Fall
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2004, 11:36 PM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Let It Fall

It Falls Like Rain, when were left standing in the middle of doubt with no one to blame and then for a moment we know what love is all about, Again were Lead In to the Desert thirsty for one cup of water, So Let it fall upon the Dry, And Let it Fall Upon, The Weak And Let t Fall Upon The Broken, And Let It Fall On Upon The Forgotten And Please Never Let It stop Falling On Me, Let It Fall Its Only Then We Can Stand Tall Let it Fall Over My Head And Give Me Back Life To Were I Once was dead, Let It Fall But Not To Far From Me Let It Fall From the inside as well as the outside Let It Fall And show its Stregneth And let it Fall Up on The Last, Let It Fall On A The Great And Small Let It Fall On the Hopeless And Show its Whirlwind Of Truth And Justice Were there is No Truth And Justice Let Fall Up On And Show Us And Remind Of Us Of How We Ever Did without And Why We Did Without, Let It Fall Upon The Darkest Of Darkness If It Only Finds One Shimmer Of Light Thine One shimmer Out Shines The Darkest Of Nites As Well As The Darkness Of Days Let It Fall Up On Those Who Need You But To Blind To See You Let Fall Let It Roar Please Let It Fall Upon Us And Make A Noise In Our Most Darkest Hours Hides Us Not From The Truth Let it Pour Let It Pour Let Its Power Be Not Restrained Let It Fall Like Rain And Whash All the Confusion Away To March On To A New Day, Let It Fall Again Upon My Head So I Be Made Stronger To Kepp Dancing Amoung The Dead, Let It Heal My Flesh Thats Bitter Torn And Battered , And Please Let It Once More Reach And Gather And fall up on the scattered Show Thy Stegneth And Thy Power And Thy Grace And thy Honor Let It Fall Let It Fall If Not tommorow Give Us Enough For Today Shower Me O Lord Of Host And Catch Me Befor you Know Im about To Fall
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything