View Single Post
Old 10-03-2005, 10:09 PM   #6
hotforscott
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Hey Gabi,

I am sorry you are going through some tough times. I know I don't know you all that well, since I just got back to posting again, but anyone on here can tell you, that I have had my share of tough times. It's hard to think now that things will get better, believe me, I know, but they actually do. I had one thing going wrong after another, but now things are FINALLY turning around for me. It's hard to bypass all the drama, because that's just life, but I went from thinking things were really good in my life, just a little over 2 years ago, to things being totally totally horrible, and now things are GREAT. I know the friend thing can be a bit of a downer, but it says A LOT about you as a person that you went out there, and partied without your friends, a lot of people wouldn't do that, and you had a rockin' time. Like Dogstar said, you are very outgoing, and I am sure you will find some cool people to hang with. No one ever comes to my neck of the woods, but if you ever do, gimmie a call. I will keep you in my thoughts, and I know it's hard to think there's an end to the mess now, but there really is.

Carrie