View Single Post
Old 05-06-2010, 02:17 PM   #11
nagpo
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Creed to Record New Single?!

I don't fully agree with you guys. I thought Full Circle was a pretty good album. Some of it's songs were a little dull, like Good Fight. But overall it was a fun experience.

I have a few criticisms of the album though. Most of the songs were not about issues that people deal with in life or about problems that people face, such as a moral struggle and such. It was a very commercial album, very easy to listen to. It is interesting that they took such a easy route with a reunion album. Especially when you look at there first album they debuted with, MOP. MOP was an album that said something. It covered many areas of life that people can relate to.

I also didn't like the way the songs were formatted. I've said this before too. Each song kind of followed the same formula. It's like they wrote each song based off a guide on "How to be successful in todays music scene."...which they aren't.

It didin't feel/sound like a Creed album. I would like them to drop Benson and get back with their original producer. Of which they had great success with.

And really, Creed has been doing some stupid stuff lately. It's like they don't care about Full Circle. They're supposed to be promoting the new album. But all they play is WAWO and Higher. It's like they have no integrity as a band to say "Fuck you guys. This is our new stuff. Like it or not were playing it. I'm tired of playing WAWO for the thousandth time."

They still have potential. But I don't think they take Creed that seriously any more.