View Single Post
Old 10-27-2009, 10:39 PM   #70
Tremontiriffs77
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: *The Official "Full Circle" Reviews Thread*

My Official Full Circle Review:

Overcome: Killer guitar rifts..Great gritty vocals by Stapp..Tremonti lays down probably the best solo on the album, though they are all quite good.

On my Sleeve: This song grows on you the more you hear it..Love the intro guitar work by Tremonti

Away in Silence:Probably Creeds best Ballads to date..Stapp soars as he hits the Chorus

Bread of Shame: This song could have been awesome had the chorus not ruined it..One of the few blemishes on the
album..Loved flip on the drums!!

Rain: Think its a good song..Really like it..Gets old after a few listens..

Good fight:Good guitars..Not really feeling the chorus..couldbe been better

Fear:One of my favorites..Great riffs..Catchy ending..sold

Full Circle:Love the intro bluesy guitar and the chorus..Good song

Song you sing:Another great classic Creed sounding song..Scott and Tremonit make you want to sing along with the chorus..fantastic solo..

Time: Oh god this freakin song rocks..It makes me sad and happy at the same time...What an emotional tune..

A Thousand faces:Okay heres the deal..People dont like the album version...I think it sounds cool..A good tune but after listening to reminds me of Sorround me on The Great Divide..still a good tune

Suddenly:A good rock song..Nothing fancy..They stuck to the formula good song!!
Good Fight:Love Stapps ending..Good guitar work..good tune

Overall I give the album 8.5 out of 10
-I feel this respectively their finest work since MOP
-More Solos would have upped the score
-Stapp wrote great lyrics only a few times he becomes repetive with some stuff song to song but overall I was very impressed
-My order of Creed CDs from best to Worst: MOP-FULL CIRCLE-HUMAN CLAY-WEATHERED