Thread: Mark's singing
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2006, 11:42 AM   #60
Justify
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Mark's singing

Quote: (Originally Posted by altered) Anybody putting a serious band together right now, would take Myles over Scott.He has an extreme amount of stage presence, you havnt been to a show if you think different, He would be alot easier to work with and gets a long with his band mates,he can write music and lyrics, he can give an added dimension with his guitar playing, he is not going to get in trouble and make an ass out of himself, he is a giving person and not selfish, he respects his fans and cares about them and oh yeah, he has an incredible voice.

I haven't been to an AB concert so I can't speak for Myles. (I would love to go and hope they come around my area again) My guess is that he does have a great stage presence. Scott has an extraordinary stage presence though. Anybody who has ever been to a Creed concert knows that. And anybody who has been to one of his new concerts certainly knows it. Stapp is more involved with the fans at the concerts now and you can tell he puts everythings he's got into it. Scott is better off now with his Solo career and Mark, Flip and Brian are better off with AB. All are happy now because they are with people they can get along with.
Matthew 11:30
His yoke is easy and his burden is light