View Single Post
Old 04-14-2004, 01:55 AM   #37
tremonti4life04
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to tremonti4life04 Send a message via Yahoo to tremonti4life04
Well, think of it this way. Things with creed have been rough, especially with the way Stapp has been acting. Like the Chicago show perhaps... I saw personally the way stapp was acting, on stage swearing up a storm in state college cuz they were having technical difficulties. It was an all age show and he started dropping the F bomb in front of little kids. Tremonti takes his career very very seriously, and i dont think that he wants to have his image screwed up by some psuedo-jeasus with language that would make a sailor blanch. Look at how involved mark is, hes been all over the place, managing/producing/recording/publicizing. He is loving every minute of it too and you can tell, because everywhere you see him, hes constantly smiling. Look at all the problems scott stapp had in the past 2 years, with the "wreck", the inncident with chicago, and how he has just not been himself in live performances, and anyone can vouch for me when i say that! i think the band is done for the time being, and wind-up is covering it all up until the compilation album comes out. And you never know, maybe stapp will get his head on straight and everyone will live happily ever after. I really think stapp is a kick ass guy, he just has a lot of problems to sort out.

Trust me
Trust me
Trust me
Trust me...Trust me

Last edited by tremonti4life04 : 04-14-2004 at 01:58 AM.