View Single Post
Old 02-14-2004, 02:08 PM   #61
Lechium
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by american_bad_a$) quick covering for manson. he is an ordained minister in the church of satan. is that wholesome and good?? oh, wait, i had better not ask a satanist himself that, should i? anyone else?
Just because he goes to the church os satan it doesnt make him a bad person now does it? So he has religion different from yours... can you accept people who are nto like you? It's called tolerance and open mindness.

Quote: (Originally Posted by american_bad_a$) what have i done for the country??

i've been in the CAP - the civilian auxilary of the USAF
hows that for one??
Good for you. But do you really think than Manson never done any charity and such? Come on kid.

Quote: (Originally Posted by american_bad_a$) let me turn the tables on you.

what have you done that is good for the country?

and don't say "that is not fair. I am talking aout you."
Me? I volonteered at research labs for a while. We're making stuff there that helps agriculture, so go figure.

Quote: (Originally Posted by american_bad_a$) well, then i was talking about manson, not me, so why did you aske me the same question??
Because if you accuse someone of somethign you're guily of yourself, than you're just a hypocrit. Manson gave joy to millions of people, I think he did more good than you so far, so go figure, kid.