View Single Post
Old 08-21-2003, 12:31 PM   #198
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: [b]Originally posted by Julbright
I am so with that thought too!  I got mildly obsessed yesterday with trying to get to Tampa for the Chrystal Reel Awards but when I got to thinking about who I would take with me I ruled out both my sisters and my friends who were all too skinny - I don't want to be the fat one when I meet Scott (which WILL happen).  I was so relieved in some ways when I found out they weren't going to appear after all and I had some more time to get in shape.  

Oh man, that makes me sad. You are so much more than your physical self!!! I know it's hard and people can be cruel and all,
but I would hate to see anyone not do something because they don't feel they are pretty enough or skinny enough. I spent way too many years worrying about that and now I just try to enjoy myself no matter what weight I am.

Quote: Do you guys ever feel like you are a skinny person trapped in this body? &nbsp;I have always had a little chub in my life but NEVER like this and I often forget that I am fat until I see pictures and stuff. ...what is that about???? </b>

LOL, I so hear that! I knew I had gained some weight over the winter, but the wake-up call came from the CreedFest pics from Orlando! I was like, whooaaaaaaaaaa, this is out of hand. I almost didn't recognize myself . I'm not sure what it's about, LOL...Denial maybe? I probably wouldn't have done a thing about it if I hadn't seen those pictures, LOL...