View Single Post
Old 11-11-2005, 10:54 PM   #20
Faceless_Man
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by The Lithium) Now, let's see if this guy really can sing! It sounded pretty bad when he made his acoustic radio tour. The album sounds pretty good, besides from Reach Out, which sounds terrible. Let us find out how he sounds live, 'cause towards the end of the Weathered tour, it wasn't a beautiful voice you heard when you saw Creed live.

Hope he nails it well, heavy and good!

I still don't understand this accusation. Did you even attend a live concert on the Weathered tour??? I did and noticed NO DIFFERENCE whatsoever in his live performance than what we've seen since '97/'98. His performance was top notch and his voice was strong. Even pulled out the guitar on "Stand Here With Me" and jammed.

As for "Reach Out" on the new cd....Do you really think that Stapp, or Wind-Up would have released a cd(studio, mind you) that contained your so-called false notes??? I mean, really. This guy knows what he's doing, as well as Wind-Up. Who are you? Maybe(obviously) the latter portion of his performance in Reach Out was meant to sound that way. C'mon...what's the name of the song in question? REACH OUT. He's expressing an immense emotion w/ his shouting and it fits the caliber of the song. Use your head, dude.