View Single Post
Old 11-16-2003, 09:33 PM   #15
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
<!--QuoteBegin-SCOTTSMYMAN+11-16-2003 06:30 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SCOTTSMYMAN @ 11-16-2003 06:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> if you really want the next time Scott farts I'm sure they'll update ya on that! :lol: [/b][/quote]
Gosh I hope so, I've been so concerned with his gastrointenstinal system as of late!! :lol:

But seriously, while I agree that the band does owe its success to the fans' purchasing the CD's, concert tickets, etc., it does not necessarily mean they owe us anything in the future. What I mean is, if (God forbid) Creed IS over, they have given us all a tremendous gift. For some of us, it is the gift of life, because how many here have read and even shared stories of being suicidal and hearing Creed's music gave them hope? For others of us, it means they have given us the gift of friendship, because I, for one, can say that I have a ton of friends now that I never would've even met were it not for this band. And for that I am both lucky and ever grateful. But if Creed were to break up tomorrow, I wouldn't be pissed at them and bitch that they 'owe' it to us to stay together. I can't imagine them not loving what they do, and just doing it to 'get it over with' because they feel they 'owe it to the fans'. I hope I'm not coming across as way too deep here, but they've given me so much. I enjoy the music and the lyrics, and the live shows and the friendships, but they need to do what makes them happy. And in the long run, if they aren't happy, I don't think the quality of their future recordings would be as great. Just my .

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.