View Single Post
Old 11-16-2003, 05:30 PM   #11
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: I think a news update is reasonable compenstation for a successful career.

And ya know something...i bet if there were NEWS that was band related and meant for PUBLIC consumption, the FANS would be told. Not all Bands that go on break keep their fans abrest of their latest daily activities...which seems to be what a lot of people expect from Creed.

You were informed that they were on Break...it has been said by those that talked with Mark, and posted about it that they were beginning ther writing process and a studio was reserved...the new album is tentively scheduled in the area of Sept. 2004, and i think it was also posted that they were shooting for spring to record...So what else do any of you feel the fans are "owed"?...

No, there hasn't been any news about Volume #4 of CreedInk outside of there being revisions made...but joining a Fan Club is the Fan's responsibility...no one twists their arm and they CHOOSE to do it...Why it's taking so long...who knows, and personally i really don't care...it will come when it does...

So basically it is a thing where the Band needs some time to themselves...rome wasn't built in a day..and good music and lyrics don't happen without experienceing life, something EVERYBODY should attempt to do every now and then...and to me that is what Creeds members are doing right now...what they need to do to still create the awesome music that they do...

Rumours fly when groups go on break...and as far as i am concerned it is nothing more, unless there is somekind of official notice...

In sleep he sang to me, in dreams he came
That voice which calls to me and speaks my name
And do I dream again, for now I find
The phantom of the opera is there...inside my mind

Christine/ Phantom Of The Opera

Abondon thought and let the dream decend....
Point of No Return/Phantom Of The Opera

You will forever remain the music
And I…the song you sing