Thread: Random Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2006, 12:56 AM   #7151
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Random Thoughts

Quote: (Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker) Why do some people make a huge deal out of everything and make you feel like your a big fat burden all the time
let me give you better advice my girl haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa other than the tshirt we are all friends here because they set there with nothing better to do than like be so on your case and its job to make a mountian out of a baby hill about this and that and that and this that dont make a Diffrence And God Teaches Us There Is More Importan Things In Life Than The Things We Cant Change in a sitution or the people Or even The Loved One Arounds Us But He Can Grant Us The Wisdom To Make That Diffrence And Sometimes Your Faith Will Be Put Through The Ringer by who ever is closest to you Even The Good Lord but we go through these things not to fail and give up but to overcome My Girl So As Metalchris25 Gave His Advice DO KEEP PRAYING FOR THEME BECAUSE IT DOES CHANGE THINGS Sis Will Say Amen
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done