Thread: Sad tree
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2003, 12:20 AM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Sad tree

I Planted a little tree just for me one day a long time Ago i Could Not wait To See Her Bloom to Her Full Beauty As the Years Past With Darkness I Never Saw Her Bloom To Beauty But As I Bloomed To Beauty I Foregot About The Tree And The Beauty she once brought fourth For Me But I Could Not See Nor Here Because I was weatherd Today I Saw That Tree she was Dead And Not In Bloom Today I Heard That Tree Cry Out To Me In Sadness She Said You Never Saw Me Bloom To My Beauty For You The Way You Desired She Asked Will You Be Here To Whatch Me Bloom To Beauty For You Again I Said No The Ground That You Were Planted On Killed Me Thats Why I Never Saw You Bloom To Beauty This Tree Never Foregot Me Nor Will I Foreget The Tree I Will Move Her To New Ground That Flows Living Water Freely Without End And She Will Never Be Dead Again And I Can Whatch Her Bloom All The Time Blessed Be This Sad Tree she remindend me How Much She Loved Me
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything