View Single Post
Old 09-17-2003, 01:57 AM   #13
Mulletman
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
worst experience ive had was not necessarily with the food but with the service and my companion. i took this girl out on a date and she was the sweetest thing ever. the week prior to the date she was excited and she kept asking abotu everything i had planned. being a guy, i had no plans, so i said "you'll see". so when we got to the restaurant we had to wait a long ass time. i got bumped back. the manager kept coming out and aplogizing to me (cause i always go there with inportant people or with big groups). she didnt like the fact that we kept being bumped back. so we finally get to our table and by that time shes pissed everytime the waiters come over with complimantary stuff she would make a comment. it got to the point where i told myself "omg, they're prolly whacking off in my food..." and to make things worse, just to be a bitch she kept sending everything back cause it wasnt pefect enough. long story short, they aplogized to me and i left a 50$ tip