Thread: Brian Marshall?
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2003, 06:58 PM   #26
Jooji_2
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Tremonti_Fed) Joomanji,

You're so, but so far from my point and from what I said.

My post was adressed to the member who was bashing Mark, as if it was his fault. Translating: it wasn't addresed to you.

Every Stapp mamma is assuming it's Mark's fault, just because he's the one who slipped it off. IMHO, it's unfair, since people are judging but aren't based on FACTS.

That's it. So long, read with more attention next time....

Hey Mr. Tremonti Dude......you quoted MY post...so wasn't it safe to say you were addressing me???? Nothing wrong with my reading comprehension. Don't believe I was assigning any blame to anyone...IMHO I just stated I didn't want to hear Tremonti trying to recreate Creed. If he wants to be free to be himself...then be it. You don't ever believe crap that isn't based on fact do you???? What....I've seen some posts here where you did just that!!!!! The band members are the only people who know why anything happened....unless you have some clairvoyant connection to one of them and your information is fact, you know no more than I do. You still didn't answer my question......I'm interested in knowing which songs were written by Tremonti....I have no idea which ones are his....I'd be interested in finding out. Come on.....fill me in.