View Single Post
Old 12-06-2004, 01:22 AM   #53
fluttergirl
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Ann Allusion) basically, i could care less who is or isn't biased...because as you say, many are...all i said was that people have already made up their minds. I've never said anything reguarding the time frame it took AB to put their CD, or what they did or didn't do while putting it together.

As i have read... Mark lets people know...most of the ODR tunes/lyrics were already written...stapp is starting from scratch...that takes more time.

...maybe he is multi-tasking...dude can write, make public appearences, sing Creed songs if he wants to as well as record if that is what he chooses to do...

no offense taken...and i hope that you take none with this comment...why judge him at all?...it appears the ones having the biggest problem with his choices are the very people that were never satisfied with him when he was with Creed, and felt he didn't live up to THEIR expectations of him then...or now...and if that is the case...then seems y'all just never "got it"...
i never said you had said anything, i merely stated that AB had never used Creed to promote themselves, ie, playing Creed songs to advertise their new band, while doing so....
as far as mark saying so, if stapp wants to use old stuff that was never released, fine. no pronblem with that. im not wishing him any less success, merely that he was more independant, and promoting himself, as a solo artist then his resume with Creed, which was a BAND.
if he's multi tasking, there should be no exscuses made, he should be able to do it. i really want to hear his solo stuff, not Creed from another band. every public appearance that he makes without his solo stuff out there, makes me wonder justy how long its gonna be, and, well, im a little impatient, seeing how AB has already put out their CD, and done huge tour, and is still not done...
i was never dissatisfied with him with Creed, his voice was perfect for that.

-Amber

"A person should not believe in an "-ism," he should believe in himself."
-Ferris Bueller