View Single Post
Old 02-12-2003, 08:53 PM   #314
JenRN
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by Kim V.
<b>Jen, I was surprised to read how many of us are married women; I thought you were actually single! &nbsp;It was actually a relief that I was not the only married (happily) woman on this bb who had such fantasies about (him)! &nbsp;I used to think, "Oh my gosh, I must be crazy, happily married woman of 13 yrs., fantasizing about a rock star!" &nbsp;But we are human, red-blooded American females aren't we? &nbsp;And just look at him!! &nbsp; &nbsp;How could ya look at him and not melt; but like we've said so many times, it's not just his looks, it's the total package, his passion and soul, etc. &nbsp;mmmmm.. </b>

Like I said I am a BAD BAD girl!!! It is something about him that draws me like a magnet, no other man does that to me, not even my husband!:embarass: He "seems" like such the coolest man, soulful, passionate, attractive and loving, his looks to me are just a huge bonus! I felt like nothing I ever had before when I was 1 foot away from him, it was EXHILERATING!!!!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"