Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013, 05:11 PM   #3241
Sasa
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

A Place of Non Resistance

One of the things that can slow down our goal progress is self resistance and disbelief in the ability to achieve it.

We have to find a place inside our thought process of non resistance, one of complete undeniable faith and belief in achieving the ultimate result. Any doubt slows us down, it fights against the body in reaching its defined destiny, pre-ordained by our thought....the spirit of THE CREATOR within us. We have to rid the mind of any doubt and even time to allow the miracle to manifest.

Any negative emotion or thought hinders progress...I have to saturate my mind and body with love, faith and KNOWING...it must and will come to pass just like I saw it in my mind's eye...nothing or no one can stop it...except ME.

I have to have fun with it, and when I have a good feeling...reach for another good feeling thought, and yet another and another...until the manifestation presents itself to me. It is about feeling good and keeping that vibration in the air...much like sport...but in mind. Keep your eye on the ball...

WE got this!