View Single Post
Old 10-04-2007, 08:55 PM   #14
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Advice, Help, Admonishment, Encouragement...I dunno!

Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) Man, it's tough for people who actually have/voice opinions, isn't it? Some days, I just wish I could win the lottery so I wouldn't have to deal with so many people who can't think outside the box.
i know it Dog Oh I know It But As Far As Winning The Lotery When Can Wish In One Hand And S((It In The Other And See Which One Gets Fuller on days like that i just whitsle in the air and say its a pretty day outside, Dont Ponder Donna Lee, Loves Ya REST or something i,d love to but i also can again wish in one hand and S()*)it in the other and see which one gets fuller
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You