View Single Post
Old 11-28-2002, 09:44 AM   #14
hotforscott
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by Skipper
<b>Hillaree is a wonderful woman. &nbsp;She has some problems to deal with, no one is perfect. &nbsp;Please don't judge her on what you "hear" unless you hear it from the horse's mouth, because Hillaree's issues are far more sadening then one could imagine. &nbsp;She loves Jagger and is working on making herself healthier, both mentally and physically with Scott's help, so she can be a better mother. </b>

I don't feel I have judged Hilaree, I think I have made comments based on what Scott said in the police report and in the other article. Up until this I would have never thought one bad thing about her, because I had not heard or read anything. I think the majority of my post was about my kids and what they mean to me, but if you are so close to Hilaree and have heard lots of good things about her, let us know where the articles are, I would love to know something else about her so I could understand and think better of her, but from what I have heard, I don't feel she is thinking of anyone, but herself.