View Single Post
Old 12-29-2003, 10:23 PM   #3
musicmind226
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to musicmind226 Send a message via Yahoo to musicmind226
Quote: (Originally Posted by hide) for me I think My Own Prison is the best the title song is just pure genius. HC is also fantastic and some of those b-sides such as Is This The End and Young Grow old were great. Weathered not quite as good but it also had its moments such as WGMB and OLB. Interestering to see how the album from the new band will turn out lyrically considering Mark and this new singer whoever he/she turns out to be.

I think all three had there moments, and as a trilogy they fit nicely together. Unfortunately, I think it's going to be years at the minimal when a new creed CD will come out that has stapp. Who knows, with stapps solo project he may move away from creed an go onto other things.

Still, I'm so excited about this new band....every day I think what could come from this. Still I can't wait to see what the new singer will be like male or female. And for godsake, will brian be in it? The question that baffles us all......

Yea, people are going to be pissed because it will be stappless. But well........... Unfinished thought...get back to me on that.