View Single Post
Old 01-07-2004, 07:12 PM   #26
hide
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) I never got Weiland's solo effort, but I have heard mixed reviews of it.

I haven't bought it but I will simply because I am a Weiland fan even though I have a quote that well isn't exactly favourable to Creed but oh well such is life. I have listened to a few songs on the net though!

It is very un like STP and the way he sings is quite different as well, that unmistakable baritone is not as promient and he uses a lot of unknown musos, different instruments and such. Barabella seems to be really just about the only song that will hit you straight away. The reviews seem to make it clear that its an evolution from Tiny Music but that is also something completely different as well.

While Eurphoira Morning doesn't sound like Soundgarden(probably if anything closet to TOTD) it is much more accessible. Speaking of solo albums from that era where is my Eddie Vedder solo album? LOL