View Single Post
Old 10-12-2004, 07:50 AM   #121
farmgirl
USER INFO »
Currently:
Quote: (Originally Posted by TeriB19) And Rose, while we all have differing opinions and no amount of posting back and forth will ever change that, it's so disheartening to come here day in and day out to hear how mean old Mark trashed poor innocent Scott. You know I'm not speaking about you, but those who hold Scott up on a pedastal know who they are and they cannot accept that Scott may have had anything whatsoever to do with the breakup. I'm sick to death of it.

I understand that but at the same time, it's also disheartening to come here and see Scott getting the blunt of the blame and some AB fans putting them on a pedestal also. Maybe a few do read more into comments Mark has made but he sure isn't innocent either and has made some statements that were not necessary. I seem to recall a few of Stapp's interviews being posted here with some AB fans saying what he said was bullshit or lies and ripped apart his interviews also. It seems to me that negative comments about Stapp are okay if not done too harshly but if anyone makes similar comments about AB, well, been some that come right out and say Mark is a God and I don't see anyone replying that they think that person is going over-board or thinking he walks on water. When the shoe is on the other foot, people can't take it.

There is a new interview by Scott over at PBF and he is asked some similar questions about the break-up and such and he didn't say one negative comment about the guys. No, I don't think he's perfect but I believe his interviews show more class.

I'm tired of the Stapp fans being blamed for all the arguments when in fact, the AB fans are just as much to blame.