View Single Post
Old 06-21-2006, 12:21 PM   #36
titan9
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Alter Bridge Attacks

I've read the AB letter(I read it before you even re-posted it). And ABB? Who's to say there's no bias there? I'm a member there and I have read things, so I do know what I'm talking about. Tell me, if this were Stapp, would you believe everything PBF'ers said? I'm willing to bet you wouldn't, which is a double standard, something I don't subscribe to. I take what is said with a grain of salt, be it from ABB or PBF. I do not take everything that is being said as the honest to God truth. Because who is to say what the truth is? Who is to say who is lying in this situation?

I do not appreciate the way you talked to Ana(a respected member), who was only voicing HER opinion, which is why I posted anything in the first place. It appears Ana and I think the same--we do not believe everything that is coming out about this whole thing. That doesn't make us non-fans of AB, nor does it make us idiots. It only means that, hey, we aren't going to believe everything that is coming out. That's our prerogative.

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!