View Single Post
Old 01-08-2004, 06:12 PM   #1
hide
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
my silly peice of writing

okay guys if you were looking for stimulating discussion and a thought provoking peice you came to the wrong place! LOL this started off as my dream duet but it all went wrong. Remember this is just a bit of fun please no-one take offense!

Vedder: The wind rose up, set him down on his knee....wave came crashing like a fist to the jaw...delievered him wings
Stapp: Can you take me higher?
Durst: Wait i'm confused I can't tell who's who!
Stapp: You confused? There's a change
Durst: Hey Stapp how the poker going?
Stapp: Good thanks for asking, by the way who are going to cover next The Wiggles perhaps?
Durst: Oh Mr.Arms Wide Open has a sense of humour, its all good the money just keeps rollin rollin in.
Vedder: Boys, boys don't you realise the onionskin plausblity of life, all you need is love. Life is too short for this!
Durst: Hey Vedder don't you have a tree to save or something you need peace-loving, tree hugging hippie. If it wasen't for you Scott Strapp wouldn't be here and I could have headlined Woodstock.
Manson: Oh go cry to mama
Stapp: Fred please show some respect
Vedder:Scott compared to this clown you look good
Manson: Oh I love to dress as a women but don't call me daughter?
Durst: Um why not?
Manson: You guys seen my mascara I need it for tonights show?
Everyone: Na sorry dude
Stapp: Saw a vision of a cross, I feel the pain that was given on that sad day of loss
A lion roars in the darkness only he holds the key, to free me from my burden and grant me life eternally
Durst: Hey Stapp you egostical b*stard stop hogging all the lines
Vedder: If there was a key you took it in your hands
I'm thumbing my way back to heaven
Stapp: Well Eddie may I call you that? My daddy made me copy the scriptures when I was younger and I think those pro-choice groups you support fail commadment number 6.
Vedder: Daddy F*ckin Daddy? come on son you've got to change with the times, 30 year old men don't day Daddy!
Stapp: Yes Mr.Vedder, whatever you say
Durst: Haha mama's boy!
Stapp: Oh shut up your neatherdel
Durst? What's that? Anyhow what are you going to do bible bash me?
Vedder: Wow I lament the state of rock when someone as stupid as Fred can make it so big.
Durst: Hey Vedder the Marshall guy was right you do wish you could write like Scott Stapp. Oh Mr.Vedder when you were talking about growing did you mean like Vitalogy?
Vedder: Well yeah that would be a start
(Others laugh)
Manson:Lets' hug oh i mean let's go worship Satan

hope you enjoyed it and yes i could have too much time on my hands at the moment!

Last edited by hide : 01-08-2004 at 06:15 PM.