View Single Post
Old 06-06-2004, 12:55 PM   #88
hockeymom97
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by OneOmerta) And yet again....PBF is brought into a discussion on another board. Why the obsession with what is said at PBF? And just so you know...I've not read over there in a day or so, been quite busy myself...so I don't know what has been said...but who cares if they are discussing what Mark said in the interview...and how it appears to THEM? I will never understand the need to drag other bb's into discussions that have nothing to do with the original topic...and then tear them down for seeing things they way they see it.

I see things posted all the time on various bb's...including this one.....but I don't go running back to my bb and bring it into a discussion in order to tear people down and cause more unneccessary drama.

I'm not tearing them down. My post below clearly states how they feel is fine.

Quote: They worship Scott over there and thats fine, thats how they feel, but any debate will not change their minds

And in all honesty it started because someone took a quote from here from Michael and posted it over there.

I do read over there to see what is up with Scott because I do think that he is a very talented man and am looking foward to hearing his new stuff.

My post to Michael was not intended to tear anyone down or start any more drama. Quite the opposite. They clearly don't want to hear what Michael or anyone from Alter Bridge has to say, from the comments on their board regarding the comment from Michael posted over there from here.

Sorry if it came across another way to anyone, that was not my intent.