View Single Post
Old 01-30-2006, 01:21 AM   #11
Chase
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Mexican Army Likely Involved in Smuggling

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) I really dont think that everyone in the world hates you american (btw your question surprises me ...if it was from Chase... ) ...well I dont ...lol but seriously IM not lying...and most of these people arent lying ...your governement (and Im not talking only about Bush governement) clearly avoid to permit latins of entering US territory. Its not a supposition, its a FACT!!

I think its not only with brazilians or mexicans...happens everyday with latins, who awere trying to enter America legally, sometimes only to visit it.
I agree that there's procedures to be followed...they are necessaries...but also US governement needs to do it using RESPECT!!!!!!

Well, if our illegal immigration problem is stemming from Latin America... you can't blame the Department of Homeland Security for making sure all Latin Americans have the proper documentation before entering the United States. The U.S. still has one of the most porous borders in the world. Be thankful that we're not like Switzerland, where it is extremely difficult for people to immigrate there. Our customs officers don't even use respect to me when I re-enter my own country. They have a job to do... and that job is to allow people to enter the country legally. If people are showing up at the border lacking the proper documents... it's not the job of the U.S. to baby them.