View Single Post
Old 10-14-2005, 03:21 PM   #35
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Bridge of Clay) But of course!

You have all sorts of digital equipment to clean noises and correct defects, a true Photoshop for sounds.

Or do you think Britney and Jessica Simpson are good singers?

When Britney performed in Rio de Janeiro in front of 15,000 fans, her playback failed and she was forced to sing: she got booed and all her teen fans cried in disbelief she sucked so bad.

Exactly.

Anyway, to Titan. there is a difference between a negative opinion and respect. Less people like Stapp than like AB, so of course mroe people will post their negative opinions about Stapp than those who psot them about AB.

If someone were to give me a logical, coherant REASON for their negative opinion of a band such as Alter Bridge, I would certainly engage in lively debate with them and enjoy doing so.

MOST Alter Bridge fans that I have noticed are *usually* respectful of others opinions even when they don't hold them. I can't say the same for stapp fans. Without naming names, I can count at least 6 who are totally ridiculous in their blatant disregard for opposing viewpoints. I don't WANT to hate Stapp. If someone could show me he had an oucne of musical depth or a heart bigger than a pea, I would love that. I wish I had more people that I could listen to and enjoy. Stapp crazy's tend to not WANT to consider opposing opinions, and often there is nothing more rude and annoying than having to argue with someone who refuses to listen.

/rant

This time around it was too much root beer, for those of you who get the joke... lol