Thread: Random Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2003, 10:40 PM   #1701
Julbright
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by marlsy
ohhhh it's sooo much fun!!!  You will enjoy it!!  It's alot funner when they are younger, they do crafts and simple things like that.  When they become Juniors it's more of a challage to keep them interested, but I did it!!!  If we were to still do it they would be becoming Cadettes!!  Let me know if  you ever need any ideas or anything, I would love to give ya some ideas!!  

Thanks! I may take you up on that ! I hear this year is really simple with no fund raising and simple "petals". I also enlisted another mom that I really like to be my partner so that should help make it a good year. This is my oldest child and I only made it through 1 year of brownies and one year of juniors so I have like zero experience. I am going to have to learn how to camp - my mom raised me to be a princess - hotels with maids all the way. I think I will like to camp - I just have never done it! LOL It will surely be interesting!
I laid beside you I'm not worthy
This jaded man's not who I am
I touched the flame and I've been burned
All I need's a second chance
Give me eyes of a child
And teach this man to relearn love
RELEARN LOVE _ SCOTT STAPP

When shadows paint the scenes where spotlights used to fall...I will be there for you Scottie