View Single Post
Old 11-13-2005, 12:46 PM   #37
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
This has nothing to do with Myles x Stapp. It's like comparing apples and oranges. If there's someone to compare Stapp, it's Eddie Vedder. Both are barithones.

Actually, Myles was greatly influenced by Robert Plant, Chris Cornell and Jeff Buckley, but I've never compared him to them myself.

As for Stapp having the best voice in rock, I've already said a ton of times I like barithones better than tenors. I don't know why you insist with childish statements...

What I do say is Stapp's voice was great back in the day but ever since the late Human Clay tour, it's gone downhill. Mainly for not knowing how to take care of his voice and for not being a trained singer. It's that simple. Now he can barely hold notes for as long as he used to and he can't sing in a higher range without screaming.

This is a fact, not an opinion.

As for your point #2, so you're saying teenagers can't be a fan of his? How about his former fans? I'm sure there's a plausable reason for them disliking Stapp now, coz it's hard to change a fan's opinion. I think you make too much drama for not admiting people can have opinions different than yours... and yet, your 2 reasons are too weak. Do you have better ones???

And again, criticizing the board and how it's run... the door is open for you to leave just like it was open for you to join the community. There's no harm in leaving, just be careful and don't let the door hit your ass.

"Go listen to AB" - my pleasure!