View Single Post
Old 02-13-2004, 09:42 AM   #33
Julbright
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
You might be a Creed Fan if you blew off your very good friend's child's 1st birthday bash because you heard that Mark Tremonti was doing a Meet and Greet 3 hours away and you took an entire day of your life to drive there to meet him for all of 45 seconds. (Worth every darn millisecond of course) - And then win the guitar so the whole world knows you were there and you get busted by your friends for once again blowing them off for Creed.

You might be a Creed fan if you are driving in the car with your friends (who listen to TRUE Christian music and don't have a clue about Creed except that you love them) and you cannot resist turning up the Creed song that just came on the radio even though your friend is confiding some moderately serious things about one of her children... and you don't really feel that guilty for interrupting her ..... your just so excited to hear unplanned Creed and that they continue to get air time on the local radio station ....
I laid beside you I'm not worthy
This jaded man's not who I am
I touched the flame and I've been burned
All I need's a second chance
Give me eyes of a child
And teach this man to relearn love
RELEARN LOVE _ SCOTT STAPP

When shadows paint the scenes where spotlights used to fall...I will be there for you Scottie