View Single Post
Old 11-27-2003, 10:47 PM   #14
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote:
Really?  What is this thread then?   

This thread is to show, once again, how much nicer it is here than there.

Quote:
Unlike you, I am not going to second guess why they come here.
I don't need to second guess, many have TOLD me they prefer it here. I don't make these things up.

Quote:
No you just came here quoted me from a thread over there running your mouth.  Yes, I get pm's, but always have room for one more if you want to add to it!
I quoted that thread because many here are not pit people and have not actually gotten to read what you've had to say. Since you have to be a member to even read there, they don't know what all this talk is actually about. That's why I quoted you here. And if you had a problem with my post, why not PM me instead of discussing it here?

Quote: I'm not blaming the pit for this, I blame YOU. 

Good feel better?  Does it change anything for you?
Nope, I still think you should've kept your mouth shut.

And whocares, I do know that there are some nice people that belong to both boards, I can think of several right now, including Joy (crest tattoo). But the vast majority are not very nice to new people, which is one reason I choose NOT to open my mouth there. Why should I run the risk of being trashed for my opinions, such as Sis Sami keeping her mouth shut, when all they'd do is flame me? I don't need that aggravation.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.