Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 07:05 AM   #3054
Sasa
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

Leaving the Negativity Behind

In order to move forward into the shift, one can't hide and can't runaway from what was. One has to have the courage to be the shift right in the place that they are in the moment. I have to own it!

It doesn't matter who is surrounding me or what my life once was. When I take hold of who I have become and embrace that. Parts that once were connected to me, as in friends, (so-called) will fall away or will go the other way...Ha! They will unfriend me. What will be left are those who truly love me regardless...and those are the one's I want to call friends.

You cannot align with someone who is not an energetic match. You maybe connected in some way for life, but spending time together on a regular basis just will not happen. Some thing or event will always prevent it. The phone will ring, someone will interrupt every time you try to carry on a conversation. Some odd circumstance will come up that prevents the meeting from happening.

Once embracing the new happens, magically, seemingly, new people begin to emerge into your life. New friends with different faces but with a familiar spirit, a spirit that you recognize as being in alignment with your own. That is just one of the beautiful rewards that come with knowing and embracing who you have become.

Oprah once said, "It's not hard to find someone to ride in the limo with you, but I want to find someone who will ride the bus with me when the limo breaks down."

She also said,"Don't you hate it when makeup artist's put so much lip gloss on you that when you go on stage you look like you've just finished eating a piece of fried chicken?" HAHAha! Sorry...had to share

My point this morning is ...learning to be still, embrace who I am, Love who I am even in the face of possible rejection. There will be rejection because of the change...but it will not last because the reward of the new acceptance will overshadow what was. Pure joy comes when we love who we are and I thank God for living inside me and showing me this truth.

Have a Blessed Day!

Last edited by Sasa : 09-28-2012 at 07:11 AM.