Thread: Random Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2007, 01:59 PM   #8085
bilal
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Random Thoughts

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) ^ahhh youre so deep bilal...well sometimes...coming up with statements like: "King Kong is a faggot".....I.....dunno!

i had a little debate with some guys, over this issue....that is , the issue of KING KONG .....they were like, Man....its a great movie...and i was like, dude! i have seen the DVD cover only....and i can tell ya..this oversize monkey is a faggot!....and i Proved it to em!... although i cannot post the details of my arguments in this thread for that will render me guilty as charged and Banned for good!.... by the way, has anyone seen the movie? Did this monkey get to die in the end!.......

Quote: (Originally Posted by metalchris25) i want bilal and eusibio to pm me so we can keep in touch. anyone else is welcome too, but this board is starting to suck, and isnt worth me stopping by. i mean no offence to anyone, as i have met some really cool people here.

Metal Man! ...Bro!...bro!...bro!.... Konichiwa!!!! i got your back!.... and i promise, this place will rise...bright and sunny.....benson and hedges way!...though marlbro aint that famous in this side of the town.....